BEAT THE INTRO – COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The promoter is: Musicplode Media Ltd, whose registered office is at 5 Jardine House, Harrovian Business Village, Bessborough Road, Harrow-on-the-Hill, Middlesex, HA1 3EX. UK.
2. The Competition is open to all residents in the USA, U.K, Ireland, Germany, South Africa, Austria, India, Canada and Australia.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
4. By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound to these terms/conditions.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that were not received, whatsoever.
Eligibility for the competition are as follows:
- The Competition is open to all persons aged 18 and over.
- Competition date: starts from 09.00 am (BST) December 28th 2017 and closes on January 28th 2018 at 17.00 pm (BST)
- Entrants must follow the instructions on our Ultimate ABBA Fan Competition web page – see here (page URL). You will need to give your email address and then click on ‘Enter’ to submit your entry.
- Multiple entries are allowed in this Competition, meaning entrants are able to play the Ultimate ABBA Fan pack as much as they please.
Names: Entrants must enter our Competition using their legal name once only. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
Multiple Entries. Participants should not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company. If we suspect that an individual has set up a fake email address and/or social media page to circumvent this rule, we reserve the right to disqualify all entries that we reasonably believe were generated by that individual.
1.1 All prize winners will be notified that they have won a prize within fourteen (14) days of the closing date of the Competition via email
1.2 Prizes will be despatched to the winners via the UK mail service within twenty-eight (28) days of the closing date of the competition, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our reasonable control. Further details will be given to winners when they are notified that they’ve won.
2. PRIZE DRAWS
1.1 There will be a total of 2 prizes:
1.1.1 The entrant who is #1 on the chart
1.1.2 The 9 runners up
1.2 The winner who is #1 in the chart by the time the competition closes will win a personalised framed gold disk and an ‘Ultimate ABBA Fan’ Beat the Intro t-shirt. The 9 runners up will each receive an ‘Ultimate ABBA Fan’ Beat the Intro t-shirt. All entrants outside the top 10 will also get the chance of winning a Beat the Intro t-shirt in a randomised draw.
1.3 If we become aware that the same person has been selected as a prize winner more than once, we reserve the right to select another entry.
1.4 All winners will be announced on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. On the basis that each entrant allows us permission to publish any photo or video, we will feature them across all our social media channels.
3. PHOTOGRAPH & PUBLICITY RIGHTS
Once winner(s) have received an email confirming their place in the top 10, entrants will be asked to upload a photograph and/or video clip of themselves displaying their prize.
a) Entrants agree that we have the right to publish and communicate to the public (i.e. social media) the photographs in any media for the sole purpose of the Competition
b) Entrants acknowledge that we may edit the photographs or video in our sole discretion;
c) Entrants agree that we have the right to use names, likenesses and other personal information submitted in conjunction with the photograph or video;
d) Entrants agree not to bring any actions, suits, claims and demands against us in respect of defamation or any infringement or violation of any personal and/or property rights of any sort from our use of their photograph or video;
e) Entrants unconditionally waive their right to seek or obtain an injunction to prevent or restrict our use of the photographs
4. DECISIONS FINAL
All our decisions relating to the Competition and/or redemption of the prizes are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
Entry into the Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to MusicplodeMedia and not to any other party.